In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016, hereinafter referred to as the GDPR, we would like to inform you that: read more
- The administrator of your personal data is the University of Gdańsk located in 80-309 Gdańsk, ul. Jan Bażyńskiego 8.
- The administrator appointed the Data Protection Officer, which can be contacted on the phone number (58) 523 24 59 or by e-mail address: email@example.com. You can contact the Data Protection Inspector on all matters relating to the processing of personal data and the use of rights related to their processing.
- Your personal data will be processed in order to organize a conference on: "The XIIIth PLAIS/SIGSAND EuroSymposium’2021".
The processing includes: registration of participants, confirmation of applications and sending materials regarding the organization of conferences (eg the program) and post-conference materials (eg publication).
- The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is the GDPR – permission of the person to whom it concerns.
- Providing your personal data by you is voluntary but it determines the possibility of registration and participation in the above mentioned conference and the implementation by the organizer of the other purposes indicated in paragraph 3.
- Your personal data will be processed on behalf of the data administrator by authorized employees only for the purposes referred to in paragraph. 3.
- Your personal data will be stored on the basis of consent, during its validity, however, no longer than for the period necessary to achieve the objectives referred to in paragraph 3.
- The recipient of your data may be an entity acting on behalf of the administrator, that is an entity that is the operator of the postal service.
- Under the rules set out by the GDPR, you are entitled to:
- the right to access the content of your data,
- the right to rectify them when they are inconsistent with the real state,
- the right to remove them, limit processing and transfer data - in cases provided for by law,
- the right to object to the processing of data,
- the right to file a complaint to the supervisory body - the president of the Office for Personal Data Protection, when you think that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions on the protection of personal data,
- the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.